The e-IRGSP4 maintains the e-IRG Knowledge Base to enhance public access to information on e-Infrastructures in Europe, namely on supercomputing, storage and networking resources, grids for science and research, policies, funding organisations and relevant documents. The e-IRGSP4 goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to the e-IRGSP4 attention, we will correct them as soon as possible.
However the e-IRGSP4, as well as the e-IRG, accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this website. This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- possibly not entirely internally consistent, due to the numerous sources used. However, efforts are made to indicate instances where this kind of ambiguity exists;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the e-IRGSP3 and the e-IRG have no control and for which they assume no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is the goal of e-IRGSP4 to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on this site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The e-IRGSP4 accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems, or the consequences thereof, incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.